09 May, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

by Chad`e




It has been a busy week so far. Earlier this week, I graduated from my master program in Columbus, Ga; so I have been enjoying all the congrats and well wishes from family and friends. Also, I have been working on two future blogs (DIY, Milestone). Today is Wishlist Wednesday and these are some items that I saw last week, while I was window shopping. 


1. All Bout Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage - I have serious eye baggage and have looked endlessly for a solution. I hear this is a miracle on a ball. 

2. Dolce and Gabbana Rose The One - I am an advent D&G Light Blue consumer. Recently I love the way Rose the One smells!

3. Ray Ban Aviators - The perfect summer frame. Just wish it came with the perfect price. 




What is on your wishlist 

No comments: