21 May, 2012

Hot Sauce On My Burrito Baby!


This weekend, I was busy spending time with my family. I decided to take my little sister out for lunch and drink, to talk about life and all things girly. My niece (in the picture) decided she wanted to tag along. So that scratched out the drinking part for us lol. We decided on Mexican food. 


El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant, was the perfect spot. It was my first time, but my sisters second time. Very quiet, family friendly affordable and a fun place overall. The staff was friendly and attentive. I ordered the Burrito El Mexicano ( one jumbo floured chicken burrito, beans, topped with lettuce, cheese sauce, tomatoes, and guacamole).I was very surprised. The burrito just melts in your mouth. I was shocked and a little sadden at how fast it was gone.  We had a wonderful time!! 


If your every in the Jonesboro, GA area, stop by El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant on Tara Boulevard. 



                                        


ADDRESS: 7919 Tara Boulevard, Jonesboro, GA 30236

PHONE: (770) 210-0666















What is your favorite Mexican dish? 

No comments: