22 April, 2012

Spicy Dog

by Chad`e





Hey my loves, today my mother and I ventured out to do our daily errands. Before entering the dollar store we noticed a hot dog shop! The last time I ate beef was a year ago (personal choice) and I am not a big fan of pork hot dogs, so I wasn't to sure if I should get excited about a hot dog. Well once we left our first store we returned the bags to the car and we both decided to check this place out. Anyone who knows me, knows I love to eat different things and when I can get the chance I take it!

Mike's Hot Dog shop was a pleasure! The atmosphere had a laid back, fun environment. From the blue/jazz music to the thousands of pictures and memorabilia on the walls made the dine in experience great! I decided to order the Chicken Hot-dog Chicago Style  and my mother order a Classic Chili Dog. It was really good. I never had a Chicago style dog before, so I was shocked to see all the many condiments that makes this style classic ( pickle, tomato, onion, green pepper, relish, ketchup, jalapeno pepper). I also had a cold orange soda to wash it all down. The price for my meal wasn't bad either. If your ever in the Sandy Springs, GA area, you must check out Mike's Hot Dog Shop!  I really enjoyed myself, I know I will be back soon!




Chicken hot dog Chicago style


Just in case you wanted to pay them a visit!


5948 Roswell Road in Hammond Square Shopping Center, Sandy Springs 

Atlanta, GA

            404-252-8484         
www.mikeshotdog.com


What is your favorite style hot dog?

No comments: