14 May, 2012

Hard Work Pays Off!

by Chad`e





Tis' the season for celebrations! The weather is warmer and the flowers are blooming. High school age youth are graduating and preparing for college or the workforce. Spring is the time for weddings and lots of festivals and outdoor activities. College students and graduate students are also planning for graduations all around the world. This past Monday, I graduated with my masters degree in Public Administration. It was just a hard and long journey for me. Those who supported me ranged from my mother and father, to a special person in my life. 

I always had this perception that graduate school was going to be easier than undergraduate school, only because that is what I was told from a lot of graduate students. I would like to set the record straight, it is a hard journey to go through. It is not as easy as everyone perceives it to be. Remember things that come easily to you are not worth having. 

Once I walked across that stage and shook the president and deans hands, I was ecstatic. There is nothing greater in life than to feel a great sense of accomplishment. 









What have you accomplish recently? 


1 comment:

Lakeisha Roberts said...

Congrats! I am so happy and proud of u. U did it. A strong independent educated woman. Love u much!