03 May, 2012

A Pinch of Shimmer

by Chad`e
Victoria Secret



This past Sunday, I visited Victoria's Secret for their rewards card sale. As I made my way to the cash-register, I noticed all the miniature items that they placed by the lines. I find it funny how they use last-minute marketing tools by placing shelves of sale items on each side of the line. It makes me want to add more to my checkout list. Unfortunately, I fell for it and ended up purchasing this fabulous bronzer!


I love bronzer! The only time I apply it to my make-up regime is in the summer time. When you need that extra shimmer and sparkle reach for your favorite bronzer. This summer I am going to try beauty RUSH "Luminous Bronzer aka Tantastic.  This little package was only 7.99.
















What is your favorite bronzer?

No comments: