16 May, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday




1. Pink statement necklace- I love the color pink and I just love this chic, elegant statement necklace. Pair it with the perfect black or silver-grey dress! 

2. Margaritas! - The summer time is approaching. I am a girl who loves her tequila and lime.. and a margarita is the perfect summer drink. 

3. VS bathing suit- I have been looking around for the perfect swim suit. This Victoria's Secret one piece with the open stomach is sexy. 

4. Ipad 2- I still do not have the Ipad. I know I am behind in the times, but hey I am a girl who lives off a budget, but I am working towards to it. Trust me :) 


These are my number one must have items for the summer. The perfect accessories for laying out by the pool! 








3 comments:

supernovachick said...

Oh my, I want that Victoria's Secret Bathing suit!

supernovachick.com

Mik-Mik said...

Kool Blog, I LOVE it!! :~)

Chadè said...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! I too am in love with that Victoria's Secret swim suit. This is at the top of my list.