28 April, 2012

Saturday Shoe

by Chad`e

Blue bottom  Louboutins
(photo courtesy of Pintrest.com)

I saw these Christian Louboutins on my daily venture of Pintrest.com. How gorge are these blue bottoms?! I love the classic (popular) red bottoms, but I think these are genius of Mr. Louboutin especially for a bride. Most women dream of their perfect wedding and they will always need something borrow, something new, something old and something BLUE! These blue bottoms are the perfect something blue (with the right budget)! Could they get anymore gorge by being covered in gemstones?

I did do my research, this shoe was a short lived venture for Mr. Louboutin. According to The Flirty Guide, the Tiffany blue sole can be created by sending your Louboutins to Shoe Service Plus. They are a flagship store for Christian Louboutin.







Whats your dream wedding shoe?



Follow my blog on bloglovin

No comments: