17 April, 2012

Chadè Bag

by Chad`e

Lyon by Shoedazzle.com

Among all things hectic in my life, the one thing that actually keeps me on task is my purse and my everyday essentials. I am a girl who constantly switches out one bag for another, but for the most part the trinkets inside remains the same. I try to make sure I have everything that I need to make my day productive. At times, I find my purse is overwhelmed with random items, (receipts, three or four pens, and old mail etc.) but once I empty my bag and display what is actually useful, my bag can feel a bit empty.


1: Coach Wrist-let (holds various products); 2: bebe eyeglass case; 3: Hand sanitizer ;
4: Dolce and Gabbana Eau De Talette; 5:Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado Hand Lotion; 6: Daily task journal;
7:Kenneth Cole wallet; 8: Flash drive (a must have); 9: Vaseline; 10: Alpha Kappa Alpha make-up bag;
11: Eucertin everyday lotion (sun screen); 12: Heidi Klum Malibu Lipstick; 13: Neosporin Daily Hydration Therapy lip balm; 14: bangles
* My phone is not in the picture because I used to take picture. My car keys are with my mother since she is using my car. 





What are your essential items that you carry on a daily basis? 

No comments: