23 April, 2012

Candy Necklace

by Chad`e

Waterfall Necklace
(photo provided by Francesca's Collection)



So after the long and stressful day that I had at work, I needed something to release my tension. As I curled up in my pj's with a pint of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream and a honey bun, I decided to check out my favorite place Francesca's Collection! I love this little boutique and whenever I am in the mall I make sure that I stop in. Well while browsing online (taking double scoops of ice cream with a bit of the honey bun) I came across this beautiful necklace. It reminded me of candy (hence the title Candy Necklace). When I was little I use to get the candy necklaces and it brought me back to my childhood. I love the color blocking! This is such the perfect statement piece for the summer. This made my mood go from -1 to 7 (lol) and place a smile on my face. 







What makes you smile? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream, a kiss from my husband, and nudge from my dog Oscar can make me smile any day :-)

Anonymous said...

I love Francesca's too!! Great little boutique :-)