15 April, 2012

Melon on my Lips

by Chad`e

I see a lot of the women lately wearing these bright hues of lip color. My little sister is even rock'n a shade of pink lipstick. I, on the other hand is nervous about stepping outside of my clear lip-gloss shade. I will admit, bright lip colors is just not my thing, but while looking through a life and style magazine, I noticed this Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick. The color was very pretty! I even found the sweet color at my local Walgreen's, but was to scared to purchase it.  You all know how this spring I am loving the pops of bright colors, but I am really struggling with having a bright lip! What are your suggestions?


Persian Melon 
(Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick)




What lip color are you rocking?



3 comments:

Here's to you, Mr. Robinson said...

I say you step outside of your comfort zone and try it. You never know, you might like it. . .and other may love it.

Anonymous said...

I just purchased a red shade from MAC and LOVE IT!!! I definitely suggest stepping outside of your comfort zone as well. You'll enjoy a new you! *illy

Timera said...

I agree with you, some ladies get it right with the rockn lip colors and others...not so much. I think you should give it a try I think you'll have a great out come.