10 January, 2013

2013

(BarOne Tapas and Lounge, Atlanta, GA)


Happy New Year! Yes, I know that I am late. How was everyone's New Year celebrations? Mine was spent with a soror (sorority sister) and a couple of celebrities.  I counted down with a glass of champagne and blowing on noise makers. This year, I attended Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Razzle Dazzle Affair at BarOne Tapas & Lounge in Atlanta, GA. The room was filled with different ages and races. From your average Joe to your biggest celebrity, it was an event that I couldn't miss. I am rocking a coral color dress with a black blazer and black heels. I decided to wear my hair in a slick ponytail and go dramatic with my makeup. I tried to keep it sexy yet classy. 

Keep posted because I will blog about BarOne at a later date. 

                                                        

   





How did you bring in 2013? 

No comments: