15 September, 2012

Saturday Shoe!

photo provided by Pintrest


This is HEATHER!  This is the perfect fall boot. I love when the seasons change because that means I get to change around my closet as well. Heather is in my showroom from www.shoemint.com. She comes in black leather  or cognac leather (I prefer the cognac leather). 1 1/2 inch heel with a 17" shaft heel. She is true to size and only 119.97 compared to 229.99.  If you are looking for that perfect boot, I would recommend Heather.  

                                                 

                                                                                                                            Smooches, 
                                                                                                                     


What is your favorite Fall item? 


                                                                                                                                 



No comments: